Thursday, April 24, 2008

WHAAAAT? Another blog?

I know friends and acquaintances will react this way when they find out that I have added another blog to the blogosphere and to my own list. While browsing through Dreaming is irresistible and The Bihari Bawarchi, I realized there is no space there for a post on the latest gadget I noticed through a shop window in Akihabara(the world's biggest electronic city), the politics over sex education in India, the controversies that accompany cricket in the Indian subcontinent, the state of things in Saudi Arabia, or the rising plastic consumption in the world. My personal blogs are a reflection of my experiences, things that touch me personally. However, there are a dozen other things that I notice or think about but do not quite feel like blogging in my personal blog. This new blog will help me express anything and everything about the world, life, the universe in general, without being philosophical or personal about it. That should make this blog informative, or so I think!

Watch out for informative (well!) posts here.

No comments: